Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- "I can't wait to get home. My wife and I have our weekly wine and cheese night with my brother and his wife."
- "I need to make sure I get a refill of my Zylorim for my gout."
- "When I have a flare-up, I try to increase my activity to get the blood flowing better and hopefully have it resolve faster."
- "I try to limit my intake of water. I feel like that helps my symptoms."
- "Man, these Tophi are incredibly painful."
Wine and cheese are high in purines, which worsen symptoms of gout. These, along with other foods high in purines, should be avoided. Zyloprim is an appropriate medication, and adequate fluid intake is also essential. The statement about Tophi is correct.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.