Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- "Babies can sometimes do this, but it is a completely normal thing for baby to do."
- "It is ok for baby to cross her eyes at this age. After 4 months they will gain the ability to focus."
- "Sometimes infants need to have glasses to help them focus their eyes."
- "Well that is no good, we need to get her into see a pediatric opthamologist."
- "That seems a little harsh, you should love your baby no matter if they have crossed eyes or not."
Strabismus is a normal finding in children from birth till 4 months due to lack of eye muscle coordination. After 4 months, the child should have gained strength and the ability to focus her eyes and it would not be a normal finding after 4 months.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.