Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The nurse should only delegate tasks she would not do herself
- The nurse should determine patient acuity before delegating
- The nurse should clearly communicate her expectations of the tasks
- The nurse should consider the support person’s job description
- The nurse should take into account the job to be performed before delegating
Before delegating, a nurse must be informed about her patient needs and the abilities of the delegatee. The nurse must have assessed the patient before delegating related tasks; she should communicate her expectations clearly and consider whether the person performing the task is capable or whether it is a job the nurse should do herself.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.