Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Whether the nurse can delegate the specific task
- If the nursing assistant is capable of creating nursing diagnoses
- Whether the nurse has already assessed the patient
- If the nursing assistant has the capability to perform the tasks
- Whether the nurse is available to supervise
Unlicensed assistive personnel are available to help with some tasks, but the nurse must still delegate carefully, because she remains responsible. When delegating, the nurse must consider whether she can even delegate the task or if she must do it herself, whether the UAP is capable of performing the task, and if the nurse has assessed the patient first before assigning tasks.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.