Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- A person who makes decisions for the patient
- A person who considers the desires of the patient when making decision
- A person who has been designated by the healthcare facility
- A person who is a formal guardian of the patient
- A person who is a first-degree relative of the patient
A healthcare surrogate is someone who is chosen to make medical decisions for the patient in the instance that she becomes unable to do so. The surrogate is typically chosen by the patient and may be a relative, but this is not required. The surrogate considers the desires of the patient when making healthcare decisions.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.