Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- A secure room in the hospital in which to recover
- A visit from his spouse after surgery
- A phone call from co-workers to check on him
- A feeling of success that the surgery went well
- An order for medication to control pain and nausea
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs was developed to exemplify patient needs on a scale in which higher order needs cannot be met until basic Physiological needs are met first. A mid-level need for love and belonging is met when the patient has visitors, feels accepted by his family and friends, and knows that others care about him.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.