Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Whether the patient desires a living will or to designate a proxy for his care
- That the patients wishes will be followed regardless of whether the nursing staff agrees with the parameters of his advance directive
- What will happen if the family disagrees with the service provided for the patient
- The members of the ethics committee who will govern the case if the advance directives are not followed
- Where the information about the advance directive will be kept and who should be notified
An advance directive is a care option for a client that allows him to make decisions before he is unable to do so. The nurse may take part in helping a client to develop an advance directive. The nurse would need to ensure that the client has the necessary information to make a decision, and she should tell the client where the information will be stored so that staff will be properly informed about his directives.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.