Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- A continuing education conference held on a cruise ship
- An employee training program regarding regulatory requirements
- Preparation and sitting for the NCLEX examination
- Testing and certification in a clinically focused area
- Educational offerings about patient confidentiality
Staff development involves nursing orientation and educational programs that provide up-to-date information about nursing policies and standards of care. Staff development can include such events as continuing education programs, educational offerings, conferences, meetings, and social functions that are designed to provide training and development.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.