Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Assess what means of support the family has
- Provide information about respite care to the daughter
- Encourage the father to join a support group
- Teach the daughter relaxation techniques
- Provide information about a vacation that the daughter and her father can take together
A person who spends a lot of time caring for a patient with dementia is at risk of caregiver role strain. The nurse in this situation should help this client to develop some methods of taking care of herself. The daughter could take time for herself by taking a class or utilizing respite care so that she gets a break.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.