Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Determine if there are any patient fears contributing to lack of change
- Focus on the patients feelings of loss of freedom about the change
- Help the client to see how much work it will be to change
- Be supportive if the patient changes his mind
- Tell the client why the change would benefit him
A nurse may work with clients as they go through the process of change; this may involve talking through the patients desires for change and how he plans to implement changes. If the patient tells the nurse that he cannot cope with change, the nurse should be supportive of his choices and determine if there are any factors that may be preventing him from making a change.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.