Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The patient will verbalize the normalcy of grieving over his amputation
- The patient will attend a support group to explain to others about his condition
- The patient will be able to walk to the end of the hall
- The patient will be willing to look at his stump
- The patient will not use negative remarks about his body
After working with a patient with disturbed body image, the nurse may expect to see a change in the patients body perception and may be more likely to start to accept the changes that have occurred. It is not reasonable to believe that the patient would completely accept his body after a short period of time, but the nurse could help the patient to verbalize his feelings and perhaps look at the area that has changed.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.