Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The patient should take good care of himself at home
- The patient may join a support group to talk to others
- The patient should enroll in an inpatient program for stress management
- The patient will need to start on antidepressants
- The patient should avoid making other big changes for now
The patient in this situation is most likely experiencing stress as a result of a life change, for example, retirement. The nurse can assist this client with developing coping mechanisms to adjust to the change in his life, because it is significant. The nurse may teach the patient about joining a support group or give him ideas about how to take care of himself.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.