Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The patient may not want to talk about his activities
- The patient will need a lot of reading material about dangerous behaviors
- The patient will need to have his mother present during the exam
- The patient may be embarrassed about the questions the nurse asks
- The patient should not be allowed to answer any questions
While it is important to assess whether an adolescent patient is engaging in unsafe activities, such as drug use, the nurse can expect that the patient may not want to give a lot of information. Adolescents may be more likely to be embarrassed about their activities or they may not want to talk to an adult about what they do.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.