Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Follow up if there is yellow or green drainage from the eye.
- Wear a patch on the eye for two weeks.
- Use drops to constrict the pupil if a lens implant has been used.
- Bend over carefully from the waist when picking things up.
- Use eye drops as directed.
The client should follow up if there is yellow or green drainage from the eye. Eye drops to constrict the pupil of a lens implant has been used. Clients should bend at the knee when picking something up. The client should avoid any heavy lifting until the eye heals and should use eye drops as directed.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.