Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Giving discharge instructions to the client.
- Clarifies misinformation for the client and family.
- Makes sure the client is referred to appropriate resources
- Makes sure the client is charged for the services
- Checks up on all incident reports
The risk manager is responsible for clarifying misinformation for the client and the family, explains what happened to the client and family, refers the client to appropriate resources, provides the care free of charge and follows up on all incident reports.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.