Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Assign a nursing assistant to sit with him until he falls asleep
- Allow the client to room with another elderly client
- Administer a bedtime sedative
- Leave a nightlight on in the evening and night shifts
- Lead the client back to his room
Nursing interventions include keeping a nightlight on in the evening and night shift so the client will be less confused and lead the client back to his room. Watching him at the nurses’ station will only keep the client awake and giving a sedative puts the client at a fall risk.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.