Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The patient cannot get out of the chair
- The patient cannot grab a medical device
- The patient cannot bend his arms
- The patient can remove the restraints if he needs to
- The patient can move his arms up and down
Freedom sleeves are a type of restraint that are placed around the patient’s elbows and prevent him from bending his arms. The patient can move his arms up and down but cannot bend at the elbows to pull out tubes or cause other damage.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.