Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- Putting on a sterile gown without allowing it to touch other items
- Applying a face mask before any other protective equipment
- Using sterile forceps to touch or handle sterile supplies
- Establishing a sterile field by using a drape
- Avoiding adding any liquid solutions to the sterile field
When practicing surgical asepsis, the nurse takes steps to prevent contaminating sterile items that would be used for patient care. This involves only touching sterile items with other sterile items and establishing a sterile field.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.