Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The blood type of the patient
- Whether certain antibodies are present in the patient’s blood
- A match with donor blood for Rh compatibility
- The amount of iron present in the blood
- The overall volume of the patient’s blood
A type and crossmatch is a test performed on a blood sample that is done prior to blood product transfusion. The test consists of such elements as the patient’s blood type, the presence of certain antibodies, and Rh compatibility.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.