Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The patient tries to make sense of what happened
- The patient starts to resolve feelings of blame
- The patient tries to control every situation
- The patient becomes isolated from others
- The patient gets angry when talking about the event
The integration phase of crisis occurs when the patient starts to make sense of what has happened to him. During this phase, the patient may begin to resolve feelings of blame for the event. The integration phase occurs after the immediate event and the acute phase following the event.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.