Want to Take FREE Nursing Practice Questions?
We have put together the World's Largest Bank of Nursing Practice Questions, and are letting you have access for FREE! You get to test out the system with 25 free nursing practice questions to start, and then memberships start at only a few bucks per month! Get started now for free - no credit card required!
- The patient should not take any other medications beyond those prescribed unless he first discusses it with the physician
- The patient will need to tell all healthcare providers of his HIV status
- The patient cannot donate blood unless the recipient is also HIV positive
- The patient should wear sunscreen when outdoors
- The patient should wash his hands regularly
A patient with HIV must take steps to care for himself but also to protect others. This means taking medications as prescribed and practicing good hand hygiene to avoid the spread of infection. The patient should inform all healthcare providers of his HIV status.
How Would You Rate The Quality of This Question?
We’re always trying to improve, so your feedback is vital to helping us make this resource as good as possible. Was it well written? Good content?
How Other Nurses Stack Up
Answered The Question Correctly.