You can never take enough practice NCLEX questions.
The problem most students find is that you quickly run out of good questions. . . . after taking all the review questions in the book it can be hard to find additional items.
NCLEX 3500 (we call it NPQ – Nursing Practice Questions) is a database of over three thousand questions you can view here.
Start Practicing From NCLEX 3500:
What is NPQ – Nursing Practice Questions?
Great question. . . . really it’s the world’s largest database of NCLEX questions . . .
You get a 3 day trial with NPQ
Here are some of the features that make this collection of 3,500 questions unique.
- All questions written by NCSBN trained NCLEX question writers
- Alternate formate questions
- SATA questions
- The largest database of NCLEX style practice questions online
- Global ranking – see how you compare to other nursing students
- Ability to focus on struggle areas
- Vote questions up or down (if you like or hate them)
- See how you stack up for each question
- Provide feedback if you don’t like a question
RELATED ARTICLE: Why Passing the NCLEX® in 75 Questions Doesn’t Matter ( YOU are NOT your NCLEX® score)
What Other Nursing Students are Saying
When we launched NPQ we knew it would be a great tool for nursing students.
What we didn’t expect was that we would have over 5,000 active users within the first week! Here is probably my favorite email from on of the users:
Or here is this one . . . NPQ is giving her the confidence to take and PASS the NCLEX!
Then we have also heard a lot of thanks for the program. . .
RELATED ARTICLE: Ep47: How to Dissect an NCLEX® Question
NPQ Video Tour
Here is a quick video showing you the insides of the program. . . how it works and how to get the most out of it.
How to Use NPQ – 3,500 Nursing Practice Questions
Listen . . . I can still remember the biggest fear I had going through nursing school . . . how do I compare, am I AS prepared as other students?
What we have done with this site is provide you with over NCLEX RN 3500 practice questions in a way that you will be able to study at any time, anywhere, and know how you stack up to students from all over the world.
How Many NCLEX Questions Should You Take Per Day
- First Semester: 20 questions focused on what you are currently studying in school
- Second Semester: 30 questions focused on what you are currently studying in school
- Third Semester: 25-50 questions on a broad range of topics not just current study topics
- Forth Semester: 25-50 questions on every topic
- Post Graduation: 50-100 questions on every topic until test day
As you approach your actual test date I would up that to 50 and eventually do 150-200 questions per day. The reason for this is that you need to get a feel for how they are written, what to expect, and how to answer them. The best way to do this is to repeat, repeat, repeat . . .
NursingPracticeQuestions provides NCLEX 3500 questions and is another tool created by NRSNG to help you feel confident in passing the NCLEX.
Free review questions are a premium and that is the biggest advantage here . . . you get over 3,500 new questions that allow you to identify areas that you need to work on.