Hugh Cluver (@hughculver) is a master of productivity and healthy habit formation. Hugh co-founded the only private airline to offer expeditions in Antarctica. He is a marathoner, triathlete, teacher, businessman, motivational speaker . . . and so much more.
Today we talk about habits, goals, productivity, and will power.
- What is the difference between will power and habits?
- How can you bounce back from failing on a goal or droping the ball on a habit?
- Should you keep your phone in your bedroom?
- What is the last thing you should do before going to bed?
- Why eating the same thing for breakfast every day is the first step to reaching your goals.
- Why you should stop wasting time creating flash cards.
- Hero Habits
- Focus at Will
- The Will Power Instinct
- Will Power
- The Power of Habit
- Younger Next Year
Thanks to Hugh for coming on the show. This was a personal episode to me because I have a long way to go to build more will power and healthy habits.
I think as nurses our lives are built around habit. It can be so easy to let bad habits overtake our lives and guide us into unproductive states. The tips shared in this episode will help you develop strong habits as a student, nurse, and just in life in general.