So . . . a couple things here . . .
One of the most common concerns that we get from nursing students is . . . Why are experienced nurses so mean to students?
Have you heard of @RN_MFKRS_ on Instagram
In this episode of the NRSNG Show (click above to play) I have the privileged of talking with Ann from @RN_MFKRS_ who, in my mind, has one of the most REAL to life Instagram accounts depicting life as a nurse.
This episode is full of wisdom and humor . . . here are a few things we talk about in the show:
- How to stay motivated during nursing school.
- Why nurses can be mean to nursing students.
- The one piece of advice every nursing student should hear.
- Where you should take your first nursing job.
- The role of humor in nursing.
Where You Can Find Ann:
- Compensate – an ebook written by Ann (available on Amazon)
- RN_MFKRS_ – on Instagram
- RN_MFKRS_ – the Blog
This was a super fun episode and I loved talking about the lighter side of nursing . . . what are your thoughts?
Date Published - Feb 15, 2016
Date Modified - Apr 16, 2019