To help us maintain an environment of positivity and community, we have a few basic guidelines:
- Be kind and respectful. The sharing of different ideas is encouraged, but not in a way that abandons basic human kindness and respect.
- Ask questions. We want you to put on your critical thinking cap. We encourage your feedback, thoughts, and ideas!
- Do not spam. We’d rather not remove your comments, but if we find that you are posting spam, chain letters, viruses, malware or the like, we will remove it.
- Embrace positivity. Constructive discourse is encouraged wholeheartedly. Profanity, vulgar/derogatory language, unlawful statements, and/or comments that are purposefully negative, slanderous, hurtful, or embarrassing toward another commenter are not acceptable forms of discourse.
- Use common sense. Refrain from posting anything that is unlawful or that infringes upon the rights of any third party.
NRSNG reserves the right to remove any comments from this site if we deem the comments to not abide by these guidelines, and we do not claim ownership of posted comments.
We strive to respond to as many comments that come through the NRSNG blog as we can, but sometimes it takes a bit longer than we’d like.